Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Perfect Sunday.

IMG_19801

I think my perfect Sunday would have to be waking up with Marcus at around 9am(ish) and going making a cup of tea to bring back to bed with me. Then maybe spending the next couple of hours reading whilst Marcus watches TV. We'd eventually drag ourselves out of bed, get ready (I'd throw on a summery dress to compliment the beautiful sunshine) and then head off in the car for a yummy breakfast that Americans seem to do really well (in my opinion). Then off to some place where there's large grassy spaces, some body of water - lake, river, fountains, I don't really care.  We'd lay out a huge blanket, rummage through the big cooler of food and drinks we brought at whim and chat, read, play mini games of badminton, frisbee etc. and possibly be joined by some great friends. Round about 5ish, we'd pack up and head back home, maybe stopping at the supermarket for whatever we fancy for tea that night. Well fed and content, we would then snuggle up for the evening with a DVD and plenty of popcorn, before heading to bed for a relatively early night so Monday morning is a painless as possible.

LYMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment