Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Confession time.

So here it goes. I, Laura, have a photo-taking phobia. Yeah I know you might be thinking 'riiiiiiight okay she's bonkers' but I'm serious! 

I absolutely adore photos but I hate taking them in public. I always think that anyone nearby will think I'm a weirdo or some crazy tourist or that I'm stupidly vain... the list goes on. So I don't do it. On a regular basis I want to snap away at my food in a restaurant/ my hair when I'm getting it done at the hairdressers/ at the way my university looks so pretty sometimes... yet my stupid fear of looking stupid stops me.

I want more photos. I want take more photos of Marcus and I together to look at over and over when I want to cry because he's so far away. I want photos to frame, to put on this blog, to give to my family. I want to be able to pose for outfit photos and not feel like an absolute tit. So I'm taking a stand. No more feeling silly, just go for it. Lets see how I get on ey?

LYMH.


Update: I took a photo of myself in the gym today. But not before I checked that no one could really tell and I did it so quickly that it isn't great however, PROGRESS! *pats self on back*

Aforementioned photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment