Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fashion.



IMG_1498 IMG_1478 IMG_1430 IMG_1046-1
Some random pictures of outfits I found on my iPhone, I need to start taking photos of my favourite ones more!


I adore fashion. I love clothes, accessories, thinking of ways to put things together, how clothes can change your shape, skin tone and a whole other manner of things. However, when in comes to fashion at the moment I have several problems:

1. This summer I'm working 6 days a week as a swimming teacher. This means shorts, polo, flip flops and seriously bad hair (I don't bother actually making an effort doing it any more because 2 minutes into my first lesson some kid will splash water over it and trust me chlorinated water and hair ain't a good combo). Not exactly the height of fashion.

2. Before mentioned 6 day work week is knackering me out. Therefore when I get home all I want to do is put my pjs on and go to bed.

3. When living at home, I have the smallest room ever. This means that all my clothes don't fit in my wardrobe and so are scattered not just around other rooms in my house but at my Nana's as well. It's quite hard to put together outfits when the exact item you need is lost/ shoved in a drawer which can only be opened when a bed is moved/ at another house altogether.

4. I have no money to buy any new clothes and so therefore have banned myself from even venturing onto Zara's website because it depresses the fcuk out of me.

5. Even if I did have £££ (I'm a typical skint student) ... where would I store my beautiful new clothes!? Sigh...

I can't wait to move into my new house in September when I'll finally get back a decent amount of space to call my own and stop having to wear the same outfit constantly because I can't find anything else acceptable. Other than that I'm going to embrace my tiny available wardrobe and try to become one of those chic women who wear only basics and look fantastic. Yeah who am I kidding... 

In the mean time I'll continue reblogging gorgeous girls on tumblr and pinning like there's no tomorrow.

LYMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment