Monday, May 14, 2012

20 years old.

I turned 20 a week ago and celebrated with an American themed party. Dressing up was mandatory and some of my friends were hilariously inventive. Best costume of the night definitely went to 'Little Miss Texas' who had me in stitches with her impression of the brats on Toddlers and Tiaras! My girls were amazing and decorated our flat with American themed posters, handmade American bunting (which now has pride of place in my room it's that good) and just generally ensured that my birthday was fab. I love you girls! I dressed as a lax bro but really it was more of an excuse for me to wear my pinny I stole off Marcus seeing as it became my favourite thing to wear ever last summer!




I'd love to post more photos but I really don't think some of my friends would appreciate it! Lets just say that after a few rounds of flip cup and smack that, the party got interesting! 

Still can't believe that I'm 20 though... where the hell does time go?!?!

LYMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment