Monday, May 21, 2012

Christmas 2011: London

When you mention to 99% of American's that you're from England, their first response is to assume that you live in London. Their second response is often something to do with the Queen/Royal Wedding/Drinking lots of tea.

So yeah, when Marcus visited for the very first time he was always going to want to go to London and see the sights. We only went for a few days and even though we didn't get time to do half the things I wanted to, I still think he got a good idea of the capital and it's delights.




One of our first stops was Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. I adored seeing the crown jewels again (such a sucker for anything sparkly) and all the history of the Tower is amazing.




And of course, a trip to London wouldn't be the same without a flight on the London Eye




On our last day we met up with some of our friends from camp for drinks. Was weird but lovely to see people again. I hope I return some day because I met some amazing people and hopefully we'll all stay in touch for years to come!




So there are some of my pitiful pictures from our time in London. I'm so bad at remembering to take pics - I will get better! Still, we had such a good time and I'm so glad we got to spend a few days with just each other for company.  

LYMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment