Thursday, May 17, 2012

Christmas 2011: Liverpool

After the hectic rush of Christmas we spent a day recovering, enjoying spending time in each others company and eating a lot of Christmas chocolate. Chill time was good but as Marcus was only in England for 10 days, I knew that we should make the most of the time and so along with my parents we set off for an afternoon in Liverpool. 

We did The Beatles museum, walked around the docks and then went for a browse around Liverpool One. I love The Beatles and I've been to the museum a few times so knew what to expect but I think Marcus enjoyed it. I think they've really hit the right balance of information, memorabilia, reconstructions etc. and it makes for a really nice trip. If you haven't been and get the chance then do!



LYMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment