Friday, May 4, 2012

My Travel Essentials:





In the past year I've been on more flights than probably the rest of my life put together. I don't mind flying at all but you do learn a few things about how to make trips more comfortable! So here you go: Travel essentials according to yours truly...




Clockwise from top left:


* Earphones with remote and mic - £26 - Apple 
Okay so yes they give you earphones on the plane with long-haul flights. However, they're uncomfortable and uncool and you should just save yourself the pain and bring your own!


* Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Complexion Highlighter - £22.50 - John Lewis Online
The saviour of my face. I do not look great after 14 hours of travelling, yet this little marvel seems to brighten up my complexion enough to make me feel outwardly presentable (even if inside I'm channelling 'rough-as-fcuk').

Bassett's Sherbet Lemons - £3.39 - Amazon UK

**Replace with favourite sweets as desired** No one likes that ear popping sensation so suckable sweets are a must for take off and landing. Sherbet Lemons are my current favourite!

Knitted Crew Neck Boxy Cardi - £28 - Topshop

I love cardigans on long flights. Easy to slip on and off (seeing as I range from absolutely dying after sprinting to my connection to freezing my ass off when the cabin temperature is arctic) and can easily be bundled up as a makeshift pillow if needs be. 


Marc Jacobs Daisy Petite Flower On the Go Eau De Toilette, 20ml£22.50 - John Lewis Online
Smells divine and perfectly travel-sized. Marc Jacobs, I love you. Simple.


* All Change Passport Holder - £5 - Paperchase
I love passport holders and this one is especially cute. Okay so it's not technically essential but still, I'm including it, shoot me.


LYMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment